Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Options
  • 10-12-2007 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I bought this for a game I am in beta with but its not supported yet so I decided to try and use it in a game for the laugh and see what it was like.

I cant get the dam thing to work in a game. I also cant find any support.

The joystick is: logitech extreme 3D pro
    The game: Battlefield 2

Anyone know where I can find a guide?

Cant find anything on either the Logitech site the Battlefield 2 site. Logitech tell me that once the configuration system confirms it works (which it does) to go to the game in question and on the BF2 site I can find nothing on this joystick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Have you gotten used to using keyboard and mouse for flying planes? I did and said I would get this and found it impossible.. It was a hell of alot easier with the keyboard and mouse.. So im saying if your used to the keyboard way you just wont like this at all..

google setting up Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick with bf2.. Its really weird you have to setup the controls in your options by twisting the joystick etc etc

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i have that joystick

its easy, plug in the joystick

wait for windows to recognise it, then calibrate it.

launch BF2

go to key controls

click on a key select (ie forward) push the throttle bar forward you will notice both forward and backward take on a joystick button.

just do the same for each one.

its a fantastic joystick however its only got about 100 hours of use in it before the servo's start to break. ive taken mine apart three times to squeeze a few hundred more but now its constantly pulling to one side. might just buy another.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I have it aswell, and bought it specifically for BF2

Its an excellent joystick.

Install the logitech gaming software that comes with the Joystick

Make sure your computer recognises it to being with in "control panel -->game controllers"

It should show up there, check the buttons to make sure it all works.

Then in AIR / HELI options set it up for the joystick, Highlight shoot, and click the fire on the joystick etc.

Advertisement