Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Stockings.....

Options
  • 10-12-2007 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

.....fillers.

Ladies,

Sorry to gatecrash your lounge but I am looking for some advice on some extra Christmas gifts for Herself.

I already got her main prezzie but that was her choice and she knows exactly what it is, I just bought was I was told.

So I am looking for ideas for a few smaller prezzies (€60-€100 each) for her to open on the big day.

Any latest hair/make up gadgets?

cheers

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention...I am not being lazy or thoughtless by posting this req on here. The best I came up with on my own was a pair of sparkly earings from Newbridge Silver. Just looking for some more tips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Perfume is always a good gift. Maybe some nice underwear. Something from her favourite smellies shop, i.e lush/bodyshop/l'occitane. Cd, or dvd, if she is a big chick flick fan or likes bopping with her mates.

Few ideas there. Hope it helps. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Black magic massage bar in Lush - boyfr is stiffer than north pole with one whiff of that stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Awww how romantic .... A voucher in her stocking is nice! :) Curls are all in so a cheeap ish curling thongs would be appreciated i reckon! MAKE A CD! it always works! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Get her a dior light make up necklace.

A Must have,

http://www.dior.com/pcd/International/JSP/Library/Full/full_L1.jsp?CAT=0

I love pretty things!!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭nickyjellybaby

Blatent advertising on my part but hey.. it is a stocking filler.. and you could get her some fishnets to go with it!

haha
    pole dancing lessons:

<snip>

Good idea for a gift, PM him though.
    jules

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Get her an iPod touch screen.

or get me one.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭cacamilis

A charm bracelet! best prezzie i ever got! plus easy for you in the future....add a charm on every occassion!

Advertisement