Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FCO on Thursday

Options
  • 10-12-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

FCO1.jpg

fco2.jpg

I was in CAG and FCO/ DUB on Thursday , and will be in DUB/AMS today and Weds night

Couple of photos taken with my phone from the bus attached, Ill see if I can get anything interesting today in AMS.

TBH , I see very little of interest nowadays , no AN-TU or anything sexy if you get my drift

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Did you fly with Air One?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Hi

No I flew in with Meridiana and out with EI ( on way home ), on way out it was the other way round of course :)

Why do you ask ?

I have been to CAG about 10 times this year , I always fly Meridiana , because I like the MD80 its really very quiet if you are near the front. I sometimes go thru LIN sometimes thru FCO

Just back from AMS, didn't see anything interesting TBH

Ah just curious to know what they're like :)

Agree about MD80. What's Meridiana like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Hi,

Meridiana are ok, it's only a short hop from Milan/Rome to CAG. Pay bar , seem proffesional..... one nice thing they nearly always leave the door to the flight deck open, on my last approach to CAG I was in row 1 and was able to watch/listen to the approach/landing ( I am sure the security people would have a cow if they saw that ! )

However I had one issue in Feb , I was flying

DUB-CDG-LIN-CAG , the second two hops were with IG. They cancelled the CDG-LIN flight because of a strike in LIN, then the next day we took off 4 hrs late and landed in Malpensa so I missed the connection to CAG ( 3 days to travel to CAG!!!) . This Sunday they did the same trick to a work mate of mine.

Never been on Air-one, no doubt I will be in the future

I think IG are partly owned by the Aga Kahn ?

Linate can be a bit of a hellhole sometimes (well pretty much any Italian airport can be - strike central). I was based in Malpensa with my airline for a few months and god...

• Advertisement
Advertisement