Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good wireless router for an Xbox360 and PC

Options
  • 10-12-2007 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I'm looking for a wireless router for my digiweb metro connection. I want to have the connection shared between my Xbox360 and my PC (I wont be using both simultaneously). Can someone recommend a decent not too expensive wireless router that is fast enough for Xbox360 gaming?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

I'm looking for a wireless router for my digiweb metro connection. I want to have the connection shared between my Xbox360 and my PC (I wont be using both simultaneously). Can someone recommend a decent not too expensive wireless router that is fast enough for Xbox360 gaming?

Wireless routers are really inexpensive these days, have a look at a Canyon or Asus router...should be in or around €100...

Any wireless router at all will do for Xbox360 gaming, I take it you already have the wireless antenna for the Xbox though?. These are €80..bloody rip off in my opinion....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭6digitnumber

I might just share the internet connection from my PC to my Xbox until I can find an xbox wireless adapter for cheaper than €80, i've seen a few cheaper ones on ebay but not sure if they are good quality

I'm tempted by one of the 'cheaper' wireless router options such as these from Dabs:

http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?quicklinx=2CM7

http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=2CS8&CategorySelectedId=11177&NavigationKey=11177&ExposedRefinement=11005

Are these any good or is it advisable to spend a bit more?

Advertisement