Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheny power cut.

Options
  • 10-12-2007 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

Any Rahenyites out there suffer a power cut last night? There was two Fire engines and two fire cars pegging around with lights and sirens. Anyone know what was going on?

It was nice to see stars in the sky all the same.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Not from Raheny, but a taxi driver told me about this last night.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

lightening wrote: »
    Any Rahenyites out there suffer a power cut last night? There was two Fire engines and two fire cars pegging around with lights and sirens. Anyone know what was going on?

Pay your Bill....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Dub13 wrote: »
    Pay your Bill....:p

Yeah! The whole of Raheny forgot to pay the bills.... I was half way throught "In America" It was getting a bit morose anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

Just gone again I believe, any reason for it?

I rang ESB fault line and a voice recorded message just says that they have a problem in Coolock and Raheny with no estimated time as to when its going to be fixed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

:confused:

I'm in my mother's house in Coolock.

The telly is on, and so are some lights, and the pc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

power went at approx 6:45 and came back at 8:15, i rang them when it happened and was told there was a major fault in the area and the power would be back by 11:eek:, thank god it didnt take too long to come back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

lightening wrote: »

I was grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Yeah no problems where I was either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

Was in the Watermill with a few Friends when the power went. Wasn't as depressing as it sounds, sitting in the dark drinking a pint. Got home and the folks where up reminiscing about the olden times. Good times all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I was in the Station House and the power went at about 11pm. It was nice in a way, no music and drinking by candel light with the lads.

The mens room with only the one candel was an experience.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

The mens room with only the one candel was an experience.:D

That must have created some scary shadows :D

Advertisement