Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any useful hints for psychology exam?

Options
  • 10-12-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

my first exams on psychology module!i am so not prepared!!!any helpful hints!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

There is no spoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Take the red pill. It's soooo much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

my first exams on psychology module!i am so not prepared!!!any helpful hints!

I don't really have any helpful hints but for comedy value I'd suggest an essay on your recent experience with paddling on this forum perhaps providing the lecturer with a link to the thread aswell surely that'd making interesting reading for a psychology lecturer.

There's nothing like a bit of erotic spanking to brighten up ones afternoon while correcting exam scripts.

rmacm wrote: »
    I don't really have any helpful hints but for comedy value I'd suggest an essay on your recent experience with paddling on this forum perhaps providing the lecturer with a link to the thread aswell surely that'd making interesting reading for a psychology lecturer.

There's nothing like a bit of erotic spanking to brighten up ones afternoon while correcting exam scripts.
    boards in itself makes for a very interesting read for a psychology person!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

"the modern day effect on paddling" i love it. thanks, thats definately worth a pass!

• Advertisement

"the modern day effect on paddling" i love it. thanks, thats definately worth a pass!

Excellent any chance I could have a copy of the essay? The price for my suggestion is a pint next time I'm in Limerick as long as you're not one of those scary nurse people (or any of the multitude of courses/professions I'm afraid of). :)

Excellent any chance I could have a copy of the essay? The price for my suggestion is a pint next time I'm in Limerick as long as you're not one of those scary nurse people (or any of the multitude of courses/professions I'm afraid of). :)
    Ehhh...take it to PM or get a room tbh.

Flirt ++ rory ;)

lol funny man!no im not a scary nurse im a midwife!!!!!:) are you afraid of them!

Lol nope not afraid of midwives is there any reason I should be ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

They stick their hands up ladies arses and produce offspring. I'm probably not in the least bit correct in what I've just said. I don't care. I'm scared of midwives; I think a lot of women my age (early 20s) are...

OT, bring a pen. And a spare one too if you're feeling on top of it. There's a hint.

• Advertisement

They stick their hands up ladies arses and produce offspring.

just to let you know a bit bout the birds and the bees

1. i never have and never will stick my hand where you said.

2. babies dont exit that way!!

3. i dont produce offspring the lady does!!

nope were all good!!

They stick their hands up ladies arses and produce offspring.

Where can I get this video and/or magazine? :p

Roffles!
    just to let you know a bit bout the birds and the bees

1. i never have and never will stick my hand where you said.

2. babies dont exit that way!!

3. i dont produce offspring the lady does!!

Ah, but she mean't their front bums :p

And you pull out offspring, like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat. And there ends the cson course on midwifery.

cson wrote: »

And you pull out offspring, like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat. And there ends the cson course on midwifery.

and heres me doing four years of learning damn and i could have taken your twenty second course.

Exactly. Sure what is there to giving birth anyway? No major drama at all. :p

*Runs away from thread*

nope were all good!!

Lol I'm pretty safe then :) joking/flirting (real or imagined) aside how did the exam go?

its not till thursday. i have a head cold so im lying in front of my fire watching emmerdale!!!

Exactly. Sure what is there to giving birth anyway? No major drama at all. :p

*Runs away from thread*

run faster cause im very quick!!

its not till thursday. i have a head cold so im lying in front of my fire watching emmerdale!!!

Bummer dying with something similar myself....best of luck with it though even if it doesn't contain an essay about your adventures with paddling on boards lol.

Bummer dying with something similar myself....best of luck with it though even if it doesn't contain an essay about your adventures with paddling on boards lol.

well if there was i would def pass.i wonder did piaget and freud do paddling!!!

• Advertisement

well if there was i would def pass.i wonder did piaget and freud do paddling!!!

I've no idea who Piaget is but I'm sure Freud would probably have something to say on the matter.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I've no idea who Piaget is but I'm sure Freud would probably have something to say on the matter.

Freud would no doubt have erotically paddled his mother.

You heard it first here folks.

Peteee wrote: »
    Freud would no doubt have erotically paddled his mother.

And then Girlwitcurls could midwiffer (?) the baby from the 'front bum' (thanks, cson). Nine months later, of course.

There.

Hmm so this where we've gotten to after the inital "any useful tips for psychology exam"

:eek:

Hmm so this where we've gotten to after the inital "any useful tips for psychology exam"

They're very feckin' useful tips. Sure I bet the whole thing was set up anyway, so that she could see our responses and psycho-analyse us and draw up some conclusions about what happens to internet forum users when you post a question asking for help; make some judgement on Irish society. I don't know! Feckin' psychologists....

They're very feckin' useful tips. Sure I bet the whole thing was set up anyway, so that she could see our responses and psycho-analyse us and draw up some conclusions about what happens to internet forum users when you post a question asking for help; make some judgement on Irish society. I don't know! Feckin' psychologists....

dam my evil plan has back fired!!!!!!!!im a secret agent!!!

Midwife Undercover 3: Close Shave

Advertisement