Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell my gun

Options
  • 10-12-2007 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Sending my CZ.17hmr to be sold on less theres intrest on here (check the for sale section)

Where would people recommend im in the central south east so access to
    (no names in case i get in trouble)

kilkenny
    urlingford
    waterford
    athy

would someone pm me which they think would be the most likely place it would get bought and whos the best to deal with

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

i think you'll find it hard to sell tbh the ammo is very expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Red Mills, Goresbridge, Kilkenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Sean At Stakelums in urlingford has sold a few guns for me in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

I would also recomend Stakelums.

What are you getting instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

would you not do a trade in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Right so urlingford it is...

I bought a brno .22 semi in Feb of this year as in 11 months ago tried to license it but was told had to join a club for target shooting as i already had the .17hmr already (im 19 btw) wouldnt be able to commit to a club due to college so just left the gun at the dealers.

Come to the stage that i dont go home that much anymore and never get around to shooting and while the CZ is a lovely gun theres a bit of money tied up in it and ammo is a little expensive and theres no point me having two guns bought only being able to use one and not even use it.

So im selling the .17hmr transfer the license over to the .22 and have a nice little plinker/rabbit shooter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Right so urlingford it is...

I bought a brno .22 semi in Feb of this year as in 11 months ago tried to license it but was told had to join a club for target shooting as i already had the .17hmr already (im 19 btw) wouldnt be able to commit to a club due to college so just left the gun at the dealers.

Come to the stage that i dont go home that much anymore and never get around to shooting and while the CZ is a lovely gun theres a bit of money tied up in it and ammo is a little expensive and theres no point me having two guns bought only being able to use one and not even use it.

So im selling the .17hmr transfer the license over to the .22 and have a nice little plinker/rabbit shooter

Join a target club? I had 2 x rifles for years and wasn't a member of a target club. Tell 'em one is for rabbits and one is for foxes, that's what I did and it was even true !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Yeah i know its just the whole toing and froing and as i said i havent been out with the gun in 6 months. Its a very nice gun and ill miss it but its replacable ill pick another 17 up in a few years when im finished college and moved out properly and have a bit of cash.

Tbh i really want to get into CF as well so it will give me the chance to get one and not have three guns and no excuse like sure the .17's plenty for foxs

Advertisement