Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access

Options
  • 10-12-2007 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

I have been offered a small databse app running on MS Access which is multiuser and distributed access over citrix. I have no experience of supporting access, I am looking for some one in the South Kildare area who mught be interested in supporting this on an occasional basis. I am told that the app is reasonably stable, they are using it for almost a year. There might need to be some tweaks made to it on an occaional basis going forward.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

AndyJB, please read the forum charter with regards to requesting private messages in thread. If you want your post undeleted so you can edit it let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

sorry Phil, but I didn't request a pm, I was looking for advice the same as everyone else...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Phil wasn't responding to your post. AndyJB replied and Phil deleted it and then posted his comments here.

Advertisement