Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 08 Tactic Screen

Options
  • 10-12-2007 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭

Having a problem with the tactics screen at the moment. I've completely forgotten how to put forward and back arrows around your players....
    I could do it in FM '07 but just got '08 and no idea.....
    Can someone remind me?? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

Right mouse button & drag the player to where you want them to make their run.

Hopefully that's what you were asking!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Exactly right.
    I played all the others on a PC but im playing 08 on a laptop. Reckon thats hwat got me... :P
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 big bird

i am liverpool in fm o8 playin online...... getting my ass kicked in need of some good attack and defend tatics big bird needs help

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

big bird wrote: »
    i am liverpool in fm o8 playin online...... getting my ass kicked in need of some good attack and defend tatics big bird needs help

Maybe you could try fielding 4 at the back (no specific forward runs), with a strong defensive midfielder sitting in front of them. Then have a fast winger on each side who do forward runs and are good at crossing. 2 up front, with one attacking midfielder playing off them.
    Basically a 4-1-2-1-2.
    You'll need to play a slightly direct passing style and above average tempo for this two work well.

Advertisement