Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req: Good Quality PC Chair - Dublin Region

• 10-12-2007 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me where I could get a good quality pc chair with plenty of adjusters for tilt etc? Leather would be preferable but not essential.

Thanks a million

RS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Hi,

Viking Direct is always a good bet for Chairs and furniture like that.

Check out http://www.vikingdirect.ie

Bazual

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Agree

Viking Direct is better quality & cheaper than anything you will get in Argos, Atlantic, B&Q etc etc.

I bought two of the Berlin (note prices excl VAT)
    http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/catalogSku.do;jsessionid=0000mTsaJPBQhjwWOBkGxS6-oD8:11e77q7bo?id=978405&pr=QDD&N=3%20345&sgID=2

Fantastic quality, & delivered to your door free

You might even get a free toaster !!

(Those who have bought from Viking will get that one....!:D)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I never got a free toaster :(

But Viking Direct are great and thanks to a post on here I got a fantastic chair for half nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

banchang, I've been eyeing that chair myself and was just wondering what it's like comfort wise. I know it's kind of hard to describe but is the leather hard or do you kind of sink into it?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,323 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I got a pretty decent leather chair in PC World last year. Their selection varies and some are pretty crappy, but it might be worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

gizmo wrote: »
    banchang, I've been eyeing that chair myself and was just wondering what it's like comfort wise. I know it's kind of hard to describe but is the leather hard or do you kind of sink into it?

Gizmo its very comfortable! It would not be very soft but it has a lovely support for your lower back and as I sit on it now I couldn't say a single bad thing about it :D Go on you know you want one! :p

gizmo wrote: »

Its firm leather with good quality chrome base, unlike the pleather with a PVC base thing I bought from Atlantic previously, which was actually dearer than this.

Highly recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

banchang wrote: »
    Agree

Viking Direct is better quality & cheaper than anything you will get in Argos, Atlantic, B&Q etc etc.

I bought two of the Berlin (note prices excl VAT)
    http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/catalogSku.do;jsessionid=0000mTsaJPBQhjwWOBkGxS6-oD8:11e77q7bo?id=978405&pr=QDD&N=3%20345&sgID=2

Fantastic quality, & delivered to your door free

You might even get a free toaster !!

(Those who have bought from Viking will get that one....!:D)

Definitely vouch for this! The Berlin is seriously comfy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Gizmo its very comfortable! It would not be very soft but it has a lovely support for your lower back and as I sit on it now I couldn't say a single bad thing about it :D Go on you know you want one! :p
    Interesting, while the lower back support is always good it's my ass I'm worried about (odd as that may sound) during prolonged gaming and TV watching sessions. It's still one of the nicest chairs I've seen around and at that price it's kinda hard to say no.

• Advertisement

gizmo your ass would thank you for getting the chair :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

just bought one, 66 notes inc delivery fair play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

They're doing the Malaga again at €39.99 although I think this chair was €29 a few months ago. I got the Berlin too, and it's very comfy, but the one I got was PVC faced, not leather. I phoned and pointed this out, and they said it's the correct chair, but gave me €10 off + free delivery. So I paid €49 inclusive, still a bargain, feels like leather. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lukej

Has the berlin from viking direct got ample tilt tention like the chairs that are in internet cafes where you can tilt away back, as i find these very comfy.

Let me check

MMMMM.....yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

I just bought the Malaga there a while ago. Looking forward to trying it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lukej

banchang wrote: »
    Let me check

MMMMM.....yes

cheers banchang, off to order now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

do you need to have a business to order from viking?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

No, you don't need to be a business.
    pjoe

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Question,
    Which is the best?
    Berlin OR Malaga?
    Please respond
    I want to purchase one.
    Pajoe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII