Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pinafore ? ?

• 10-12-2007 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hey boardies!!

Just a question! Looking at my Christmas Day outfit and i got a lovely pinafore in Tesco of all places!! Its black and has 2 shoulder straps, a band under the boobs and just falls. Has 2 little pockets too. I really love it - its casual out like, perfect for slobbing Christmas Day!
    But what do i wear with it? Polo neck seems to be the best idea but obviously not in black too or id look like the grim reaper! So i was thinking of maybe a jade green and jade green lacy tights and black MaryJanes shoes!!

But is that too much for a jersey pinafore like?

Dont want to look like a Walton extra either!

Thanks for replies in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Sounds very cute! Was just looking at a pinafore in warehouse today, looks very cute over a polo neck, go for it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

Possible way of wearing it, I think it looks cute!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

thats almost the same as my one!!! its a little bit more fitted though!! ye are a genuises!!!! :) ((if its a word!))thank you very much!
    donno bout the boots though.. it would work with mary janes too wouldnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

supermouse wrote: »
    thats almost the same as my one!!! its a little bit more fitted though!! ye are a genuises!!!! :) ((if its a word!))thank you very much!
    donno bout the boots though.. it would work with mary janes too wouldnt it?

Yeah it would work with mary janes!! go for it!!!

Advertisement