Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac 11 sling

Options
  • 10-12-2007 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

How would you go about carrying around a Mac11 during skirmishes? If I used the sling loop on the front the gun would just be pointing up at my face, even though I don't plan on loading the gun until it's needed I don't like the idea of it.

I'd like some way of keeping it tight to my body and out of the way (unloaded). Being the cheapskate that I am this will have to be done with old belts and other household items. I haven't really seen any holsters slings specifically for the mac 11.

All my stuff is low-cap, So maximum bbs I'll be able to carry on me mags wise is less than 250, (3-Thompson, 1-Mac 11, 2-Bell m9). Puts me at a disadvantage so I'll be taking everything I own out with me as the good lord Rambo intended.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Utreg

You can get an adjustable legholster that fits a M11.
    The other leg has 2 (i think) mag pouches.
    MIA have them: http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=293

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I have found the BB's wont stay in the Mags of my M11 if I was to run around.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

bullets wrote: »
    I have found the BB's wont stay in the Mags of my M11 if I was to run around.

~B

whys that? do they fallout?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

My mac seems pretty good compared to some of the reviews, it's only spat out it's entire contents once when I gave it a tap on a bench. Bit o sellotape should solve that one.

I already (should soon) have a drop leg holster for me pistol and a drop leg mag pouch on the other leg. Really I was looking for some quick fix homemade job.

For anyone interested this holster I got off ehobby will actually take the mac11. I removed the pull out stock and it's a good fit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270188440881

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Your link seems to be dead.

Have you tried skirmishing with the holster? I've tried drop legging my Mac 11 and using a three point sling. Neither worked. The thing just got in the way.

I've just come to the conclusion that unless it's a primary, it's just not going to work in a game :( Even if you do manage to carry it without being awkward, theres also the question of where to put the mags. They're just as cumbersome.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

you could try a single point bunjee sling and let it hang under your arm?

Working Link

The space for a mag is a very tight squeeze for a m9 magazine.
    kdouglas wrote:
    you could try a single point bunjee sling and let it hang under your arm?
    That would be the one I'd say.

Have you tried skirmishing with the holster? I've tried drop legging my Mac 11 and using a three point sling. Neither worked. The thing just got in the way.
    Haven't got the chance to use it in skirmish but without the mag and stock it's not really any bigger than the m9 it's very snug in that holster. I won't be using the holster ion the leg either it will be on the belt.

Advertisement