Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sites for tracking Stats

Options
  • 10-12-2007 4:12pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What sites do you guys use to track your site statistic's...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

google analytics is free and does all i need. Check it out. www.google.ie/analytics

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Statcounter is fantastic. Recently upgraded to 500 entries, free and Irish (afaik)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thanks..I am aware of those two.I am just checking that I am not missing out on anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

I use statcounter (yeah, it is Irish), google analytics, and mint (www.haveamint.com). They all have their pros and cons and I use each one for specific reports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭BRENSH

I am using google analytics for mine. When looking through the source code of many professional I see that they are using the same. It looks great and gives you a lot of very relevant information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Depends what kinda of stats and if you want page tagging or log file analysis.

I've used Webtrends, Webtrends Live, Google Analytics, Mint, 103bees, Statcounter, Funnel Web Analyzer, AWStats, Webalizer.

Also depends on what site you are analyzing, I've a feeling you have own Irishkop.com so you could use GA, and implemented the Registration Goal as well.

zabbo wrote: »
    Also depends on what site you are analyzing, I've a feeling you have own Irishkop.com so you could use GA, and implemented the Registration Goal as well.

Yea thats what I am doing now,thanks for your help everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I think there's a mod on vbulletin.org which makes that process a lot easier - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=140381

zabbo wrote: »
    I think there's a mod on vbulletin.org which makes that process a lot easier - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=140381

Thanks for that...I was not aware of that mod as there are so many mods for vbulletin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 John_flood73

Google Analytics & extreme tracking are the best two free ones in my opinion. for enterprise i think webtrends is best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Qs

I used to use Web Trends but it doesn't offer much beyond what Google Analytics does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

I've been using StatCounter. Not bad. Prefer Analytics though.

Advertisement