Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Returning player looking for corp

Options
  • 10-12-2007 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hiya Folks,

Returning player here, been away for about a year (alot has happened, much of it involved with growing up, so i'm back here to try and negate that :D).

I'm looking for a corp. I've over 14mil skill points, and a decent amount (I had put an amount in here, but looking at the forum, there be pirates here, so I took it out, no sense telling them how much they can ransom me for :D) of isk in el banko (enough to be self-sufficient), so i'm not going to be a huge burden on any corp. Mainly mining (good refining skills) and ratting and agent missions were my previous traits, have used TS before in corp mining runs, no exp in PvP though, but have a much lesser char for that, and it does take my fancy a bit.

I wont have a huge amount of time online, and it will be sporadic at best, i know thats what corps don't want to hear, so i'm being upfront about it. Just looking for some fun game time really.

Anyway if anyone has any positions available, pm me.

Thanks

Xtrac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Try Band of Brothers, they have a bright future ahead of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Step 1!

join the Irish channel ingame.. and go from there yo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Well if your wanting to join a corp with the majority of irish lads, or lads in the irish room anyway, only corp there is, is NESW. If you can stick gnezz that is.

Also bino watch the trolling ****e please, save it for CAOD :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

Blood Raider Dominion is a small group of semi-roleplayers that live in delve doing missions for the Bloodraiders ... and occasionly misbehave (pirate) .. if yer interested Eve-mail VampireZim or Lord Orei

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Binomate wrote: »
    Try Band of Brothers, they have a bright future ahead of them.

/me readies his Bantam

SWARM!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

R0ot wrote: »
    Well if your wanting to join a corp with the majority of irish lads, or lads in the irish room anyway, only corp there is, is NESW. If you can stick gnezz that is.

Also bino watch the trolling ****e please, save it for CAOD :D

NESW are **** now cause I left.

Join FREGE are w/e they are called, I hear they have a bright future ahead of them.

Advertisement