Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos in Dungarvan

Options
  • 10-12-2007 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

Is it opened?
    Anyone know whats happening with it?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No idea in the slightest, didnt even know there was one opening there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭jaxy999

It's not opened. I passed Sunday evening and the place was in darkness. About a month ago the Dominos sign was illuminated at night so it was very noticeable but now it's not now so don't know what's happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pakeane

Friend mine works in park hotel said 2 dominos people from up country were stayin there a week r so ago n also heard that the fella who bought the franchise "allegdly" went broke ,,,who knows we'll have 2 wait and see,,,hmmmmm i can taste the mighty meaty now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Any chance of a Blaa pizza?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

Topped with Tripe and red lead :D

Deise Deluxe :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I spotted that the Dominos sign is gone from the front of the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

I've also heard rumors they've gone bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Not goin ahead - was offered the place second hand the other day.. El busto

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I assume the Dungarvan store is not run by the Waterford Store, as that is running okay..

That other pizza place in Abbeyside has nicer pizzas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

Yeah was just thinkin the other day that Pizza bay should sell up in abbeyside and move into a retail unit beside the cinema with a sit down area, big money to be made there.
    Btw, Bella Notte on main street do take away pizzas, I had one in there a few times it was good.

JLemmon wrote: »
    Yeah was just thinkin the other day that Pizza bay should sell up in abbeyside and move into a retail unit beside the cinema with a sit down area, big money to be made there.

Too right. Would pay for itself in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

where was this so called domino's going to be located. was home at xmas and saw nothing or heard nothing from my mate. and this is my first post. so yay!!

Out beside that nursing home.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Does anyone have any more info on this.
    It is superbowl sunday and some pizza to go with the beer would be nice :)

Dominos is no longer opening in Dungarvan. Rumours are around but who are we to belive em.

Either way, its not opening.

nevelator wrote: »
    Does anyone have any more info on this.
    It is superbowl sunday and some pizza to go with the beer would be nice :)
    Try Pizza Bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

well my best mate at home still thinks it's opening. and the pizza in genoa's is so much nicer. the nicest pizza in town.

Genoas pizzas are only nice if you are plastered.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Small basic and chips, then stagger home!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement