Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Killygarry?

Options
  • 10-12-2007 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

The cousin is getting married here shortly so can anyone direct me from Ballinagh?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

i'm not the best for given directions but here it goes (i am given you direction to killygarry church - is that where you are going?)

from ballinagh head for cavan town when you come to the roundabout beside the nissan garage take the turn to dublin then when you reach the roundabout take the 3rd turn off the roundabout which will bring you to the dublin road (you should see a factory pauwells to your left) keep on this road, pass the hotel kilmore and the quinn group offices and you should see the church on your left hand side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

I think that was a bit of a piss take Ulster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

celt262 wrote: »
    I think that was a bit of a piss take Ulster!!

Eh?

That's fantastic ulster, thank you very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

Toulouse wrote: »
    Eh?

That's fantastic ulster, thank you very much :)

Sorry Toulouse i read it as if you were from ballinagh and were wondering how to get to killygarry !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Had directions as far as Ballinagh but nobody seemed to know where Killygarry was. Now I do, thanks to ulster :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement