Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Mobile" style change request

Options
  • 10-12-2007 4:41pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been using the mobile style quiet a bit lately on my Nokia, it works very well, but I wonder if it would be possibly to include the date and time on posts which has been removed?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think there is a problem with replying to PM's with that style. The button is missing or something.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Yeah, just tried that now and the reply option aint there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Another small problem is that it can be very hard to browse to subforums/categories, i.e. if you go to tech you can only get into the open source, programming and security forums. The sub category titles are listed but they're just plain text, not links.

Other than that I find it works really well and it's a great facility to have.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Another one here. There is no quote button on posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Come on lads! Fix it! I demand it fixed! My subscription alone is keepign boards running!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement