Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"So, omg how did your exam go?" (Exam Autopsy Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Scraggs wrote: »
    Absolutely bottled my exam there. So raging with myself. :(:mad::(:mad::(

What exam was it, I think i have 99% failed economics. :(((((((

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

sociology of environment was easy today, theory tomorrow is a completely different bitch though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Intro to Psychology... meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

drdre wrote: »
    What exam was it, I think i have 99% failed economics. :(((((((

What economics exam were you doing?

What economics exam were you doing?

I was doing 2nd year commerceIntermediate Microeconomics

• Advertisement

drdre wrote: »
    I was doing 2nd year commerceIntermediate Microeconomics
    Question: How bad is that? Cause I am doing that next semester and I am not liking the sounds of it at all.

redcar wrote: »
    Question: How bad is that? Cause I am doing that next semester and I am not liking the sounds of it at all.
    Its really easy if you study.I just didnt put my head down and study it.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Got lucky with Intro to Psy today.. the only topic i'd studied came up, and i remembered more than I thought I would so ended up with a pretty sweet essay.. and then the MCQ's were pretty common sense at times..

nice start to the proceedings for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I did it two years ago. It was fine, most people from my class did very well indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I cant remember anything about the subject so to refresh my mind I flicked through my notes (have all the subjects I studies on my computer). Its the only subject in 3 years I have no notes for, only the course outline. I honestly cant remember what the lecturer looked like or anything. Got a 2.1 though; so I imagine it couldnt have been that bad

• Advertisement

Interesting. Cheers guys!

Corporate Finance today... Jimmy thank God for you giving the paper.

Interesting. Cheers guys!

Corporate Finance today... Jimmy thank God for you giving the paper.

He always gave the paper, But still so many people failed it the 1st time :)

The paper will be exactly what he tells you.
    Good luck, I have Financial accounting today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

pretty sure i totalled corp finance

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

finance was simple, great subject!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Trauma Imaging. Much nicer than the sample paper,

Felt I did ok to good in it. One of the questions was kind of unclear in that it divided into two sections but both were kinda asking you the same thing.

Main problem was the 4 page answer booklets - I write every second line due to very poor writing skills when in a rush so I ended up with about 10 booklets at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Achieving the Millennium Development Goals, straightforward enough. He told us what was coming up, and we'd already done an essay on each of the topics. I wish they all did that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭x keo21

im in 3rd arts and i done it got a B plus. the mcq continous assesment is the worst mcq youll ever do but the end of exam is actually easy obviously this person never looked at the previous exam papers, own fault if you ask me.

Financial Accounting went ok today, A few of the Q1's came up in past papers.Question 2 was just the same as mentioned in lecture, nothing too difficult but the 2nd notes got me, the one with the invetory.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Well 2nd year sociological theory didn't turn out to be the nightmare it could have been! Thanks has to go to whoever put Gramsci on the compulsory section!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

psychology 1st year elective today, intro to child development, handy enough, same format as the mid sem exam, 10 mcqs, 10 short questions, one essay, we were given the topics before hand to study. 1 or 2 of the mcqs were a tad tricky i thought, in that alot of the possible answers i would have said were correct for the actual phrasing of the question :|

Honestly if you want an easy elective next year(after summer i mean, its only on this sem 1) pick this as quick as you can.

• Advertisement

Financial Accounting 2, did not like at all. Today I decided no more accounting after second year...

Financial Accounting 2, did not like at all. Today I decided no more accounting after second year...

It was abit tough but we kind of knew whats what was coming up e.g. Q2, and afew (3-4) Q1's were from past papers.I didnt study much for it so hopefully just scraped a pass

My problem was mainly with Question 1. I thought there was a bit of ambiguity with the questions. Meh its over now!

Finished at last, Hopefully another 2 to go and then im finished my degree :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Nick Diamond

I thought intermiedate economic theory was pretty tough, they also changed the format this yr which was f*ckin lame

not a fun day at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Another changed format here! Intro To Programming deviated wildly from the set format of the last 3 or 4 papers... absolute bitch of a paper it was by comparison to previous years...

Operations and Supply Chain Management... fantastic! What a way to finish it all off!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

educational sociology, the paper was pretty much identical to last years \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

...were we sitting the same paper? question 1 was the same word for word, pretty much. I had 3 questions done in about 40 minutes, would have done another one but for the fact that I'd forgotten arrays

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Legal Medicine.

Lovely paper this year - the compulsory question was lovely.

Was sorted for the second section too - had it all prepared. Lovely.

Advertisement