Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New lian li gaming series (ARMORSUIT Gaming Tower)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Maybe its just me...

But I just don't find these as appealing as the V1000/2000. I know they are more "gamer" oriented, but they don't look as suave.

Still, I'm in the market for a new case and it's Lian Li or bust for me!

Awhir, where can I buy one!!!!

I'm weak, I know....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Thats an horrible looking case.....

Strange its a Lian Li!

yeah I was just on OCUK forums there and andywhir (:)) posted a strikingly similar post to this...

Anyway, the response seems to be general disliking of the aesthetics but maybe something Lian Li need to do to enter the notoriously *bling* world of gaming cases.

I just want a V1000, if you have one let me know :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    yeah I was just on OCUK forums there and andywhir (:)) posted a strikingly similar post to this...

Anyway, the response seems to be general disliking of the aesthetics but maybe something Lian Li need to do to enter the notoriously *bling* world of gaming cases.

I just want a V1000, if you have one let me know :(

well i know nibble has a v1000 give him abit off hassle and he'll give it to ya for pittins !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Have to say I hate it! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Looks pretty bad imo, but at least you know itll have good build quality coming from lian li

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

awhir wrote: »
    well i know nibble has a v1000 give him abit off hassle and he'll give it to ya for pittins !

A very hacked up V1000 at that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Nasty nasty lookings cases from lian li. Looks like the tiawanes lads took a few pills and then sat down to come up with these ideas.

Is it weird that I had a dream last nite where I saw these being sold for 10 euro (without a PSU of course). Normally I dream about naked women and having super powers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Thanks for sharing that..

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Anti wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing that..

;)

:o

Jerks! :D

I went and bought a v1000 off that french site, PC Look. I don't know why they are abandoning their inverted design, it seems to make more sense! Their new cases seem to have lost the style that made them so great in the first place...a bit like mercedes after chrysler got them, it's all plastic...rant, rant, rant.

Also, if anyone wants a P160, I'm sellin'.

Advertisement