Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Headlight

Options
  • 10-12-2007 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey all,

I am looking to get a new headlight bulb for a renault clio, but have no idea where to go. Does anyone know anywhere either around the Ranelagh area or in town? If not anywhere in the south side will do.

Thanks

Bnev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Most motor factors will have a car listing which should tell them the correct bulb fitting and wattage for your car, IIRC. I don't know Ranelagh, so I can't recommend anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

You'll even get them in some normal forecourt petrol stations.
    Open your car manual, check the index for lights/bulbs and it will tell you exactly what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

FYI: Halfords are a bloody rip off for bulbs. 9.50euro vs 3.50euro from the local motor factors.

Advertisement