Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy a Christmas Tree in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 10-12-2007 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

HELP!

Can't find anywhere to get a christmas tree in dublin city centre. Living in Smithfield, anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Doctorious wrote: »
    HELP!

Can't find anywhere to get a christmas tree in dublin city centre. Living in Smithfield, anyone got any ideas?

Depends on if you've a car or not.
    I got one in Camden St, they're selling them on the left hand side of the street before you get to the Bleeding Horse pub.

€45 with a metal stand included.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭flended12

Hi folks, i am brand new to boards, :eek: I am looking for anywhere, preferably in leinster/dublin area which may sell the american stlye trees you see in movies, postcards, etc etc.

Any help greatly appreciated.

However we are planning on buying this weekend (14th dec) so quick response would be great.:)

Many thank folks and a happy xmas to you all!

Oh and its a 7-8ft tree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Doctorious

thanks for replies....got one on arran st. around the back of the fruit and veg market in smithfield.....€37.50 with a stand...not bad!

Advertisement