Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Vinyl Player

Options
  • 10-12-2007 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

is there any place in Galway that sells these?
    the ones you can hook up to the computer and rip the tracks to mp3?
    i want to buy one for christmas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 En-Motion

Maplin in wellpark should have one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

cheers - ill give it a go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 PeterVenkman

HMV used to have these as well.
    They're pretty common, Maplin definitely have them in stock though.

PC World also stock them. I picked one up in their store down in Sligo. Was a bit of hassle getting it as the staff were ever so slightly incompetent, but that's a story for another day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

PC World also stock them. I picked one up in their store down in Sligo. Was a bit of hassle getting it as the staff were ever so slightly incompetent, but that's a story for another day.

have you found the player itself to be good quality soundwise?

is it ready to go out of the box? or do i need to buy speakers or are they included?

• Advertisement

have you found the player itself to be good quality soundwise?

is it ready to go out of the box? or do i need to buy speakers or are they included?

Sound wise it's fine. I much prefer the sound of Vinyl to CD and love nothing more than tracking down a hard to find LP or EP.

You do need to get speakers for it to work, I use my surround sound system for it. You can use your PC speakers once it's all hooked up, though I've yet to try it that way.

Advertisement