Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay?

Options
  • 10-12-2007 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭

I'm going to a passing out parade in the Prison Training and Development Unit in Portlaoise, and I was wondering if someone could recommend a B&B/hotel thats within walking distance of the prison? Also a decent hairdressers within walking distance too! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

To be honest, in Portlaoise everything is in walking distance. No more than 10 - 15 minutes. You'll find hairdressers in Main Street (10 minutes from prison). Unfortunately, I know nothing about decent B&B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I found the Killeshin hotel today. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

if you stay in the Killeshin (which I ws going to recommend but you found first) go towards Dublin on the main road and at the first roundabout for the Kilminchy Estate go left , follow round to the parade of shops and there is a Very good haidresser - My wife uses Donna all the time - Niece of her sister probably only about 10 - 15 mins walk, :)

Advertisement