Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gatso van at quays

Options
  • 10-12-2007 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

ARGHHHHHH damn you garda... Rant over

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yeah, bastards. It's not like it's a built up area with lots of pedestrians or anything.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

down by guiness. parked on the path behind a bus haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Tomas_V

blahblah06 wrote: »
    down by guiness. parked on the path behind a bus haha
    Good place for it. The speed limit there is 50kph & sometimes it's like the race scene from 'Ben Hur'. Hopefully they've put a stop to some people's gallop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

How long has it been there?? And where exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

they have certainly put a stop to me anyway. I am not sure even if i was over 50 but more than likely i was

big kev its right opp the james brewery just before you go round the bend for the quays southbound. sunday morning at 11.30

• Advertisement
Advertisement