Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock Exam Center

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I shouldn't have to go through blackrock village,

I may be wrong but i thought there was no right turn from the N11 onto Carysfort Ave?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Thanks lads, i got there in time without too much bother with traffic.
    Cheers
    Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Is there any place to study in blackrock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

The blackrock library.

The blackrock library.

Do you need any special card to get in or does the ucd card get you in?

• Advertisement

Just your regular student card.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭xeroshero

Just your regular student card.

Yep, although friend of mine had a bit of trouble getting in their other day with her normal UCD card, apparently security guy wasn't too helpful but she got in eventually... Where is your exam on? U can go to the restaurant if its an early exam - nice comfy seats over in the corner, it was quite at 8.30 this morning for some last minute cramming! Of if u are in the memorial hall, there is a kinda foyer thingy outside, a bit of movement around there so depends how quite u like it? Library is the best bet for proper time out quite study though.... Good luck... Only one day left!!! :D

Are the shuttle buses laid on for us or is there a charge?;)

It's free teh go from the extra bus stops up by the number 10 every 20 minutes. They say allow 20 minutes to get to blackrock

Advertisement