Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food ! :-)

Options
  • 10-12-2007 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I started working from home last january and have to be by my pc from 12 most days. I really enjoy the freedom it offers but am going crazy in relation to my food choices. I like to eat fairly healthly if possible but i;m doing the same 'ol , stuff day in day out and i;ve run out of choices. I;ve exhausted every local deli counter too and was wondering is there any kind of a meals on wheels type service available in limerick or any restaurant that delivers decent healthy food. I;d love to be able to get a smyths type dinner delivered to my door and will pay handsomely. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Placid Casual

dont quote me on this but i think finnegans deliver
    top class food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

Cheers. I;m probably too far away in Corbally but I;ll give it a try..Who knows!?

i found out today that there is place on o connell st called fat zoes who deliver
    its not a pizza bar, its genuine italian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

I;m not too sure what italian food is like (pasta,is that italian:rolleyes:)but
    I;ll give it a go. cheers.

is pasta italian.....................
    are you serious man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I thought FatZoes closed down? It looks closed. Alot of the Italian places don't deliver (Bella Italia on Thomas Street used to, but don't anymore <--- Worth going there though! Savage food!).

no fat zoes is open, only opens at night tho
    as for bella, ya its generally lovely but i got a lasagne there a while back which was piping hot on the outside and freezing on the inside :mad:
    microwaved!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Oh thats good news so, i'm so going there next week! Pricey enough too though. Ya, Bella can do that sometimes. They cook the lasagne fresh every morning, and have it ready to hear then. Normally though they put it into the oven to re-heat. Must have been busy/changed their ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Fatzoes is gone a good while at this stage closed over 6 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

sioda wrote: »
    Fatzoes is gone a good while at this stage closed over 6 months ago

Yeah!

Patrick and Rutland street is literally empty now...bar the old town hall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Yeah I see that the Limerick post are moving as well

Advertisement