Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cars that may well be heading our way next year

Options
  • 10-12-2007 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭

As the title says, as well as certain cars that will be disappearing because of the VRT change, the new system undoutably will mean new opportunities for certain models that weren't available under the old system because VRT made them too expensive to sell well.

I would say the following are cars that could make it here as a result of the changes:

Honda Civic i-CTDi
    Toyoa Avensis D-CAT 180 bhp
    Ford Focus 2.0 and 2.0 TDCi
    Ford Mondeo 1.6 (123 bhp)
    Toyoita RAV4 D-CAT 180
    Renault Clio dCi
    Renault Twingo 1.2 TCE
    Renault Clio 1.2 TCE
    VW Golf 1.4 FSI
    Renault Clio 1.6
    Renault Megane 2.0/2.0 dCi
    Renault Laguna 2.0
    anyone else care to add to the list?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Could someone please delete this thread, I've posted it twice in error! My apologies and thanks in advance!

Advertisement