Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT download cap

Options
  • 10-12-2007 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Whats Bts policy on download caps. I'm on a 3Mb line, 30gb download limit. Do BT cut off/fine if you exceed it? or is there some leverage when it comes to exceeding the cap by a few gigs?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

They don't, but could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Lord Deco

On 3mb also,been doing about 60 to 100gb every month,some months even higher.....Havent heard a word,like others...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I really think that their usage moniter is fubard.

It was telling me that 6 days into Dec I had 56gigs downloaded which meant that the last week in Nov I did only 20gigs.

It was the other way around. I had the orange box and updates to come down and some linux isos for my old laptop. It wasn't possible I did 56gigs for Dec so far.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

This is answered in the sticky already
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54370309&postcount=3

Nobody can say 100% that they won';t charge you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement