Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improvements for next year?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I think a good feature would be to have rivals in the game...so for example Arsenal vs Spurs would have a more aggressive feel than the Gunners verus Derby.

Also, why can't they add a load of generic stadiums?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

I think a good feature would be to have rivals in the game...so for example Arsenal vs Spurs would have a more aggressive feel than the Gunners verus Derby.

Also, why can't they add a load of generic stadiums?

They kind of do, for instance say if you pick Inter Vs AC they have a longer intro before the match showing the teams, BUT i do now what you mean, it could be done way better.....

Also i don't know what happened my last comment, that is only the last of about 10 lines i wrote... Bugger that if you think i'm writing it again lol...

Come on....write it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

theres no options online. it would be brilliant to play a world cup with 32 players in a lobby with players assigned either random teams or pick whoever you want. it just gets boring after a while playing one off games against people and you get nothing from it.

2v2 matches and as someone else said better crowd chants and sounds. fans in spain sound completely different to english fans when a goal is scored. am i the only person who notices this?

Yeah I agree with your point about chants, although in Master League, well at least in previous years when you created your own team it gave you a list of crowd chants ranging from England, South Korea, USA and Italy.

Also they should make nets look different...there is a difference between nets in Spain and England.

• Advertisement

Come on....write it again.

I would but i can't remember it all, the switching of players is really annoying me, and also that flick thing that players like bothe the Ronaldo's and Henry do where they flick it through there leg, it mostly messes the situation up. Overall game play needs to be improved as i think 2008 is the worst one i have played in a couple years, especially for it being on the super PS3... Other things like the overall look of the game, it just doesn't look real enough, like we are using the same camera angles that were used in FIFA 96 for gods sake, how can you play a soccer game without knowing what is infront of you apart from the 10 yards you can see, and i know there is that other camera angle but it is rubbish!... Oh and as has been said a few more types of shoys or passes other than lob and standard, like outside of the foot, inside of the foot etc etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

that flick henry does takes about 2 seconds and in that time even the slowest defenders will catch up. pes2008 just seems rushed. the more i play it the more it annoys.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Trilla wrote: »
    Gerrard and Torres aside, they're crap in it arent they?

England all on reds are unstoppable!

James

--King
    Terry
    Rio
    Cashley--

Hargreaves----Lampard

Gerrard

--Rooney
    Owen
    D Bent----
    Thank you my Manc pal!! I don't even think Gerrard is much good in real life either, Scousers seem to think he's great...but that's only a scam in making us go to see him play while they steal our hubcaps!!! :mad: :D Another cunning sceam from them Scousers, but I figured them out! :) It goes hand-and-hand with their Euro-scam, where they use their insurence money from when they claim stolen goods that were actually nicked in Liverpool to bribe the referees into letting them win, hence the 5 robberies. Ah-ha!! Gotcha'!!! :p

*Back to topic* Yeah England have some selection. :D

England are good but Bayern are the best team in the game!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

haven't read any posts yet but i have the ps3 version and they can make a few improvements.
    1. the keepers, how can a goalkeeper not manage to pnch a ball for a corner or clear it, instead punch it into your own net. Brilliant!

2. Corners- why is it that the person who doesn't have the corner has a better chance of scoring! clear it away and max defenders is 2 in the back.. ridiculous

3. Editing system was really poor this year.. hope they improve

4. Fabregas- don't even support arsenal incase people think that but how many times must pro evo go on while making fab really average... next year will improve

well rant over, i'm not too angry cause it was the first version on ps3 but next year they have to step up.

ps. 5. Torres on cover!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement