Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Options/advise needed on outfit

• 11-12-2007 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey people,
    What trousers/jeans do you think would suit these Chelsea boots best?
    3207337020m1_exlg.jpg
    I was thinking maybe a black tight-ish boot cut jeans or maybe (just maybe) Drainpipes.

Do you think blue jeans would overly suit these boots?

I’m going for a casual look BTW

Male and Female options all welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

Yeah both would look good. No, I think you need to wear dark jeans with these, preferably black.
    You won't look overly dressed up wearing drainpipes with those. Try Cheap Monday available from Urban Outfitters they come in black, grey, dark blue etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Black skinny jeans would look the best, and it doesn't look too formal either

I'd say wear it with a white shirt too and a waistcoat
    but that's probably just my Russell Barnd fantasy talking..... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I wouldnt go for too much of a flare on the boot cut.

I would stick to a drain pipes or a straight jean.

Dark would be nice,

Any always wear matching socks and make sure they are not white!!

Advertisement