Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't find this song to download!

Options
  • 11-12-2007 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Ok im looking for the song from that ad thats on TV for Dublin. I found out the name of it by doing a search in the whats that song sticky.

Here is the post:
    redalicat wrote: »
    The Dublin advert that's running right now (black and white), any info on the song would be great.

Female singer, breathy, slow guitar. The lyrics (that I could hear) were:

I know I only met you recently...
    I only hope that you would love me too...

The singer sounds like Katherine Whalen from the Squirrel Nut Zippers, but can't find anything even close in her discography. My usual Googling is getting me nowhere!

****JUST when I'd given up, I tried once more on Google. Drum roll.......

"You You You You" sung by Katherine Whalen on the 1999 album "Hyacinths and Thistles" by the 6ths.

Anyway I want to download the song, problem is I cant find it. I want to download it, not buy the cd. Its on the US version of itunes but not the uk version so I cant get it from there and I cant get it from amazon.com either. Any help appreciated!

Oh ya the name of it is has another "you" in it. One above only has four. It should be "You You You You You".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Right I got it. I also learned a little trick from my friend, The intraweb!....:D

Advertisement