Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Delaney on RTE one now

• 11-12-2007 1:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

John Delaney of the FAI is on the 'one to one' prorgam on RTE1 right now. Should be interesting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

thanks for that,good spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

I saw that when it was on a few nights ago.

Does Delaney live in Waterford and work in the FAI ?
    The interviewer tried to ask some tough questions, but Delaney was slippery as an eel.
    What bugged me was Delaney started asking questions, and answering them himself (like: "Am I doing a good job at the FAI ? Hmmm, interesting question that. Well, yes I am, yada, yada, yada.").

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Just watched it there on the RTE website. Interesting interview. You can certainly see why he was given the job, quite the politician is aul John. Yer man fairly went after him with his line of questioning though.

Advertisement