Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tuesday acc - 11.14/1

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Oh sweet mother of god, casillas saved a last minute penalty and then the rebound to keep the score at 3-1.
    Not good for my poor heart ill tell u.
    Nice win though

/me scampers off to check the team news for tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bugger Port Vale and Forest cost me two accumulators, I'd be in the money tonight.

Covered most of the money with the Liverpool game.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

IrishMike wrote: »
    Oh sweet mother of god, casillas saved a last minute penalty and then the rebound to keep the score at 3-1.
    Not good for my poor heart ill tell u.
    Nice win though

/me scampers off to check the team news for tomorrow

Legend, heart in mouth time! I backed Celtic -1 as well so big pay day for me. :D

What odds did u get the 4-0 @ halftime at mike?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Jaysus IrishMike let that be a lesson learned not to count your chickens before they hatch mate. Holy **** somebody was looking down on you tonight. Well done anyway great call.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not good IrishMike, about 1.60. Guess PP were thinking of thier balance sheet by half-time.

Roma are at 1.83 for tomorrow, Utd are fielding a Carling Cup side.

Mike.

I know, have a look at my thread about tomorrows games, PP are doing some very
    interesting match specials on the Roma game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I have to apologize for own team Forest - they fielded a strong side but were just ****e! Never again will I back my own team - NEVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

IrishMike wrote: »
    What odds did u get the 4-0 @ halftime at mike?

I got 4/1 on 4:0 liverpool at half time,

€5 punt

Advertisement