Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joecarolan123@g

Options
  • 11-12-2007 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

can anybody recomend the bailie hotel in baillborough im thinking of staying there?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭65bl

Cant vouch for the accomodation but the food & drink is excellent. Good staff as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Hey

Theres nothing fancy with the Bailie Hotel, or Bailieboro as a town in fact!! Its cheap and cheerful and as the previous poster has said the food is lovely :D the staff are friendly and place is clean?

Anythin else you need to know about the place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 joecarolan123@g

thank you for your reply.i will be over next year .and try the place out.joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 joecarolan123@g

thanx 65bl.i will be over next year to try it out for myself,joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Stayed up there a few weeks ago. Won't be going back.

Bed wasn't made (no duvet cover), one towel between the two of us, building work going on at around 7:30am on a Saturday, then stopping an hour later....what the hell was the point in that?

On the upside the staff were really nice and the breakfast was great, that made up in part for the other shortcomings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

hope ye complained, if nobody complains, nothing gets changed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Was duly pointed out in a very matter of fact, non complainy way. The girl at the desk was grand and gave us €20 quid off, still though it was €110 for something that was nowhere near as nice as what you'd get in Dublin for the same price (and I do stay in Dublin regularly too).

I'd say we just caught em on a bad day in truth, but in the hospitality game first impressions last.

Advertisement