Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest Place for Microsoft Point and Live membership.

• 11-12-2007 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi,

i know ebay is the cheapest place for both but maybe people could name what they paid and the seller for the rest of us. If the canadian users are getting ripped off for the moves then i assume we will also so would like to find a cheap supplier for my MS Points.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I think you can pick up 4000 MS points for about $50 at the moment? I haven't tried this myself. Will MS Points from the US work on PAL consoles, yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

No. Tried it and it didnt work.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

thumbmonkey seems to be a favourite around here. I ordered my 12 month live renewal sub on the 13th of November but they sent me out an expired 12+1 one and am still waiting on the new one the said they'd send me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

my xbox live gold trial is up today...

where is the best place to get it, i can't seem to find anything much cheaper than microsoft themselves thru the dashboard.

where do people buy theirs?

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I got one on Ebay for €44 only a few days ago It was a 'By it now' and code was emailed to me less than 1hr later.. oh and it worked fine

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm still waiting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Im still waiting for a live vision cam from them. No reply to an email either. Bought a yearlt sub from them a few months ago and everything went fine then.

Used mx2.co.uk for points recently. Worked out ok but had to wait for it in post.

Advertisement