Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newly-weds

Options
  • 11-12-2007 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

A newly-wed couple decide that instead of going on a traditional honey-moon, they will just go back home and spend the weekend together.

At the wedding reception, two of the couple's friends; a carpenter and a dentist, decide to each play a joke on the couple. The carpenter says that he is planning to cut the slats in the couple's bed, so it'll fall in when they get on. However, the dentist refuses to reveal what he is planning; he tells the carpenter to wait and see.

So, on the Monday night after the weekend, the groom, the carpenter and the dentist are in the pub. The groom says to the others, "Now, I don't mind a bit of a joke, I can live with my bed collapsing, but I'm gonna kill the B*****D that put novacaine in the vaseline!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

drunk_monk wrote: »
    A newly-wed couple decide that instead of going on a traditional honey-moon, they will just go back home and spend the weekend together.

At the wedding reception, two of the couple's friends; a carpenter and a dentist, decide to each play a joke on the couple. The carpenter says that he is planning to cut the slats in the couple's bed, so it'll fall in when they get on. However, the dentist refuses to reveal what he is planning; he tells the carpenter to wait and see.

So, on the Monday night after the weekend, the groom, the carpenter and the dentist are in the pub. The groom says to the others, "Now, I don't mind a bit of a joke, I can live with my bed collapsing, but I'm gonna kill the B*****D that put novacaine in the vaseline!"

Vaseline? Was it Elton John's wedding?

Advertisement