Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite cycling weather

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

niceonetom wrote: »
    fúck sakes lads, you're scaring me. i'm sitting here having a quick cup of tea about to put a couple of hours in on the bike and now the inner fat-bastárd is saying 'NO, relax, it's too cold out there. have a mince pie instead.' thanks.

It looks like it's warming up now :)
    Well, at least it feels warm beside the radiator in work.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭trinewbie

Jesus that was a cold one this morning. My hands are still blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

trinewbie wrote: »
    Jesus that was a cold one this morning. My hands are still blue.

Was hoping to go out for a cycle this morning myself.

Got up, opened the curtains and though it would be best if I went back to bed. Sounds like I made the right choice :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭High&Low

It was -1 when I left the house at 7.30am. Normally I am warmed up after about 10mins, took the entire cycle to warm up and my fingers have only just thawed out...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

this morning was beautiful. must get some overshoes though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

niceonetom wrote: »
    this morning was beautiful. must get some overshoes though.

yes it was, I was thinking of hitting howth, but my head is sore after last nite:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Not for me, I'm afraid that I much prefer the the 20-25 degree French sunshine, having to lug 6 litres of water in 2 water bottles and a camelbak as I fly along the Loire with 40kgs of gear on the bike.

Each to their own ;)

Advertisement