Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microwave teddy bear

Options
  • 11-12-2007 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Does anyone know what shops I can get one of these in, you know the ones you heat up in the microwave and they atay warm for a few hours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭CúilChip

dara28 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what shops I can get one of these in, you know the ones you heat up in the microwave and they atay warm for a few hours.

http://www.markettown.ie/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=114

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

https://www.giftmaster.ie/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=77&cat=Hot+Hugs+For+Kids

choice of 8 available - last orders 19th December or call to showroom in Athy Business Campus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Sam McCauley chemists. Saw them there yesterday!

Saw them in Dunnes Stores earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

yeah Dunnes have loively ones. They had the cutest monkey ever!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭inishindie

Try making your own!

Put some dried oats into a bag and seal it up. Put this into your favourite bear. You can take the bag out to pop it in the microwave

Cheers

Ian

http://inishindie.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

never heard of these before, they sound great!! Gonna try look in dunnes at lunch for them, thanks :D

Wohoo got one at lunchtime - very cute

Got mine in SamMcCauley chemists for €14.99

They had them in dunnes for exact same price but theirs was scented and it was a pouch in the teddys belly that you'd have to pull out to heat up rather than putting the whole bear in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Where abouts is this chemist or is there a branch in town or northside? Thanks

The one I got it in is Stephen's Green S.C.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

brilliant thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

Has anybody seen a microwaveable regular hotwater bottle?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The ifsc market has them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

Have to say they are great but try to get an unscented one if you can. I got a lavender scented one, and the microwave just smells like lavender now. Smell can be a bit sickley but thats just my opinion. The unscented one i got is the business!!!

Have to say they are great but try to get an unscented one if you can. I got a lavender scented one, and the microwave just smells like lavender now. Smell can be a bit sickley but thats just my opinion. The unscented one i got is the business!!!

I thought I got unscented ones, i specifically chose the ones in Sam MacCauleys because the ones in dunnes clearly said scented on them. But these ones are scented too :mad: Stupid stink of lavender in my room now!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

River Island have the cutest ones ever! Just bought one yesterday they smell of lavender and camomile. Kinda expensive though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Good for a couple of uses then the smell goes pretty bad, pretty quick. Wife got one last week, its already in the bin.

Cheerio
    Howard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

hshortt wrote: »
    Good for a couple of uses then the smell goes pretty bad, pretty quick. Wife got one last week, its already in the bin.

Cheerio
    Howard

Howard, do you mean you got a scented one? Where did you buy it? Want to avoid getting a model as a gift that'll be thrown away!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Dunnes in the Ilac centre have them 1/2 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,574 ✭✭✭worded

The ones in Dunnes are not fully microwavable and a lot more hassle to use (small removable pouch ).

Two stockists of the genuine article:
    Sam Macaulley

Also - Check out the back shop on Exchequer St, they stock the full range I passed by there today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement