Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Usersigs.com

Options
  • 11-12-2007 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Can any enlighten me on this please

I am getting delays on many pages, apparently it's to do with something being loaded from usersigs.com

Has anyone else experienced this.

If I try to go to www.usersigs.com via Firefox the site times out. :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Have to say I've not noticed this

Maybe some users are trying to link to images on the site in question except its down?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Aren't those the little user bars that some users have in their sig? Try turning off sigs and see if that makes any difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Aren't those the little user bars that some users have in their sig? Try turning off sigs and see if that makes any difference.

surely they mean www.userbars.com then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It's totally wrecking me buzz man.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Try adblocking the site. That should solve it for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Userbars are soooo last year...

Advertisement