Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a bathrobe?

Options
  • 11-12-2007 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

For a lady, can't be white or pink. Must be fluffy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Not sure if they do other colours but the Per Una Section in Marks n Spencer do lovely fluffy ones - possibly 40/50 squid tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭randombar

argos do a nice enough kit, not sure about the fluffinessabilityness of it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Seoid

Pennys! Believe it or not... I know it sounds cheap but they have very fluffy, very soft dressing gowns in at the moment for about €18 - not sure bout colour range but I have a dark purple one and I can definitely testify to their cosy fluffiness. (They also have navy fluffy dressing gowns in the men's dept...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭quickstitch.ie

A few ppl have brought in bathrobes from Marks and spencers to get stuff put on them, very fluffy indeed! about 50 quid I think they were

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Dunes have lovely ones at the moment.

There are a few different soft fluffy ones to choose from and also lots of colours.They are the nicest that I have seen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

M&S have some lovely ones alright.

www.monogram.ie do ones with the persons name embroidered on it. They look great, but don't know how fluffy they are.

Advertisement