Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you regret your tattoo?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

s'far's i can tell (and i work with old people), by the time you're 50/60/70 whatever, your skin's a wrinkly mess anyway. i don't see the problem with evidence of you once having had a youth, and interests and dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

narco wrote: »
    s'far's i can tell (and i work with old people), by the time you're 50/60/70 whatever, your skin's a wrinkly mess anyway. i don't see the problem with evidence of you once having had a youth, and interests and dreams.

This is a great post. It should be a sticky for the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

ya good point

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Assuming you even live to 30, perhaps not even to Xmas, maybe not even tomorrow.:eek:
    If it really worries you ask that they cremate your body, get rid of the evidence that much faster!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

My kids already think I am mad, The Grandkids will have thinked I rocked!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement