Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Role playing Society

• 11-12-2007 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

Sorry folks just a very quick question.

Someone has asked me do you actually need to be enrolled in UCC to actually join the role playing society? or can anyone join in the fun?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Carolus Magnus

Anyone is free to come along to meetings of WARPS: membership technically is only the preserve of those enrolled in UCC but that has never barred anyone from participating in whatever's going on. It's only when people want to go on Special App. events or get elected to a committee position within the society that being a paid-up student of the college tends to become a requisite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Cheers Thank you very much for the info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

WARPS...now there is a blast from the past...What number is WarpCon up to now? Must be up to about number 18 now is it? I remember numbers 2 to 6...well remember parts of them. Most of it was spent in a haze in the college bar.

Is the Sci-Ffi Society still going? Remember that starting up as an off-shoot of WARPS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭microgirl

Ludo wrote: »
    WARPS...now there is a blast from the past...What number is WarpCon up to now? Must be up to about number 18 now is it? I remember numbers 2 to 6...well remember parts of them. Most of it was spent in a haze in the college bar.

Yup, Warpcon XVIII, Jan 25th-27th. And the Old Bar is still a primary feature of the con for most attendees :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

And just in case any of the old heads read this....are those Silly C*nts in Armour still around??

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Carolus Magnus

They certainly are. I think we managed to convince their auditor to GM DnD during the Battle of the Flags :p

He may have been drunk at the time. Reports are sketchy.

Advertisement