Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Timberland boots for women

• 11-12-2007 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Whats your opinion on them? What would you wear them with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 liljenny

timberland boots go with loads, they come in different styles so ya can find one ya like, jeans or combats they go lovely with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Are you talking about these kind of ones?

Timberland%20low.jpg

I find them pretty unattractive on girls tbh. They look too masculine. Then again I don't even like them on guys so if your into them, its your call I guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 liljenny

there just one style they do lovely ones for girls in foot locker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I have the ones in the pic, they come in a kind of leather finish too. I wanted a pair for ages but I've only worn mine a few times. I agree with the poster who said they can look a bit masculine but it all depends on the girl, they suit some people better. I think they look best with combats or under dark jeans but the dye from dark jeans can stain them :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yeah, I think they look too manly too although they might be handy if you needed them for doing outdoors work. As a fashion choice, no imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Im wearing mine right now... think they look great under jeans and are really great for this cold wet weather. I find them a bit heavy though compared to my other footwear... some days im too lazy to wear them coz of the effort! Hah!

But yeah, I think they look good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

I hate them! Even on guys lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

My Gf has a pair of pink ones and I think they look cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Rockport boots ftw. Big choice of styles, light as a feather and amongst the comfiest shoes/boots I've ever worn, even when new. I have two pairs and they're perfect for everyday wear this miserable time of year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

I bought a pair last february for a skiing trip, at the time my BF said 'thats SUCH a waste of money you'll never wear them again' but i have hardly taken them off since.

They are ideal for work (which sometimes involves going to sites or making a trip out to the yard to check stoct etc).
    I don't wear them as a fashion choice, more because they are so handy and comfy but I don't think they look BAD per se. I am tall and fairly girly apart from the boots so i think i get away with wearing them without them looking masculine - at least i hope i do :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I used to have a pair, and I want another pair. Best boots I ever owned. :)

Advertisement