Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp slim moding service needed....

Options
  • 11-12-2007 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

hi all,

I have had a psp slim for nigh on 3-months now and I think I am ready to enter the world of custom firmware and all the joys contained within.

I have a good degree of tech know-how and feel comfortable with modding the console myself. however I am a lazy sod and I do know that I will have to get a spare battery, convert it to pandora, get another memory card, and then start to do the business.

Now I have to believe that there are people out there that already have done the mod, have the battery, have the mem card and can do the business in a matter of mins. So what I am basically asking here is there anybody in the dublin region, city centre if possible, that is providing the above service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

I can do it for you. It'll take it a hr to get it done and updated with latest patches + popsloader.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭randombar

20 notes, five mins = 3.71 MM3 modded psp

Stillorgan

Advertisement