Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on the North Quays this morning

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Tomas_V

trellheim wrote: »
    tomas - afair an onroad cycle track is

"14. (1) A cycle track shall be indicated by traffic sign number RUS 009 or RUS 009A provided in association with traffic sign number RRM 022 (continuous white line) or RRM023 (broken white line) which latter signs may be marked on the right-hand edge of the cycle track or on the right-hand and left-hand edges of the cycle track.
    I passed that way again. There is a RUS009a and then some badly faded RRM023 which has been erased in places by a tarmac job. AFAIK, contractors are supposed to restore road markings?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

niceonetom wrote: »
    this is important to remember. my bike is very quiet so pedestrians never hear me coming, hence a lot of wandering lane invaders. i think some sort of Everything's OK Alarm could be devised be devised.

I like that bit "wandering lane invaders". still hate them, try a bike airhorn 100db, from point blank range :) jump like they died(or were about to). try from a distance and they ignore you.

as someone mentioned, all road user type have the good the bad and the other. i change from talking, being nice to shouting(last one was a unmarked garda car-indicators MATE!)

peace and ride safe

Advertisement