Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Panel beater in the Cork West Cork area?

Options
  • 11-12-2007 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Unfortunalely, I was involved in a small accident last night where I was rear ended. Nothing too serious, (10mph impact) but the car has damage to the boot door and a slight kink over the rear wheel arch (Pug 206). I was driving in my GF's car and the driver of the offending vechile and I agreed to get this fixed up outside the insurance circles/groups.
    Does anyone know a good panel beater in the Cork or west Cork area? The guy I would normally contact is too busy.
    Cheers for any info.;)

Advertisement