Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lounge Beers - When - New Poll!!

• 11-12-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

Ok We got the Who now we need a when... come on ladies gets to voting!

Lounge Beers... What Date - New Poll!!! 12 votes

11th Jan
    0%
    18th Jan
    100%
    Rozabeezpanda100Lola123LadyJTellerJuleswatnaMayMayMapleClare BearLouOBSW81 12 votes
    25th Jan
    0%

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

18th Jan
    aaaaaaall by mmmmmyyyyyyyyseeeeellf, don't wanna be allllll byyy my-y-y-self

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

18th Jan
    Definitely! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

18th Jan
    new to boards too. might get some inside gossip during the night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

18th Jan
    LouOB there is a site beers on saturday.. might be easier for ya. I will be there \o/ and possible i will be drunk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

18th Jan
    A Lounge beers would be fun. I'd love to meet you all in person and have a bitch/chat/gossip. Can we do it after xmas though? Say Friday the 4th Jan when we're all depressed at being back at work? I'm booked up til xmas and then I'm off on hols!

Jules, I'll also be there on saturday. I'll look out for you (somehow!)

• Advertisement

18th Jan
    Was thinking after chrimbo too! most people are busy up till then. maybe even a bit later. But will sort out the when and where after we do the who!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

18th Jan
    I'll be there. I have exams on the 7th/8th of Jan so after that would be preferable but I guess I could make the 4th if need be.... My brithday is on the 1st so all presents will be welcome! ;)

18th Jan
    LadyJ wrote: »
    I'll be there. I have exams on the 7th/8th of Jan so after that would be preferable but I guess I could make the 4th if need be.... My brithday is on the 1st so all presents will be welcome! ;)

Mine's the 20th.. cough cough. Double presents for watna and ladyJ. My bf is taking me to Prague for my bday on the saturday the 20th so I can do any night from the 4th to the 20th anyway. Will be at home and poor in January so I won't be busy :(

18th Jan
    4th/5th sounds good to me but anytime after Christmas would be cool with me really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Just thought I would throw an idea in here.

We are having a BGRH beers over the Christmas. Details here.

I believe amalgamation was mentioned in our thread. :)

Just an idea.

• Advertisement

18th Jan
    Think it looks like our first Ladies Lounge beers will be a laydees only event Tom ;) Plus those dates are no good for culchies like me going back home over the Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

18th Jan
    Yep thats a great idea!The big boards beers can be a bit intimidating cos evryone knows each other so would be really nice to have the girls of boards meeting up for a good goss and boogie :)

We could have it on same day as BGRH and meet up with the lads later on in eve.That would be fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Good idea, Jules. Are you intending for this to be a mixed or single sexed event?

18th Jan
    Well the ladies seem to want a single sexed event first time out, a few n00bs so will leave it up to vote, one or two have mentioned a joint beers with the BGRH lads. But anyway there are BEERS ON SATURDAY!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Jules80 wrote: »
    Well the ladies seem to want a single sexed event first time out, a few n00bs so will leave it up to vote, one or two have mentioned a joint beers with the BGRH lads. But anyway there are BEERS ON SATURDAY!!!

So many beers, so little time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

We're not that scary you know !;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

We could always invade the beer guts one, then have our own aswell the week after :p

18th Jan
    WindSock wrote: »
    We could always invade the beer guts one, then have our own aswell the week after :p

+1

Especially as i can't make the BGRH one (I'm very disappointed!). ~I don't want to miss the lay-dees one as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

18th Jan
    LouOB there is a site beers on saturday.. might be easier for ya. I will be there \o/ and possible i will be drunk!

thanks but some of the men are scary on boards- and thats without pictures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

18th Jan
    Make it a Friday and I am SO there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im in, but only if it happens before xmas. how many people are going on saturday, btw?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We're not that scary you know !;)

So Brother trout is being made stay at home then? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

zaph wrote: »
    So Brother trout is being made stay at home then? :D

Him and Igor :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

18th Jan
    I won't be there on Saturday, so Narco good luck with NZ!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

18th Jan
    Sounds like a plan biatches :cool:

18th Jan
    Ok Ladies new poll.... Get voting!

18th Jan
    The poll won't let me vote. It says I've voted already, even though I haven't. it doesn't want me to go drinking! :(

I'd vote the 11th if I could!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement