Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El One (New Chinese Takeaway)

Options
  • 11-12-2007 5:23pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Seems to be pretty much finished seen staff in it the other day any idea when its open? i rang them no joy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

CL-One surely?

El-One would be some sort of Spanish themed takeaway...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

loyatemu wrote: »
    CL-One surely?

Em its called El One i think, its a chinese takeaway any idea when its open?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

loyatemu wrote: »
    CL-One surely?

Is it not A1 but with the 'A' graphic art done in two parts and the '1' spelt out!?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

astrofluff wrote: »
    Is it not A1 but with the 'A' graphic art done in two parts and the '1' spelt out!?

Ahh Sure Whatever its called anybody an idea when its opening sick of all the chineses around the area tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dubrunner

Ahh Sure Whatever its called anybody an idea when its opening sick of all the chineses around the area tbh

Are you sure it's not C One?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I stand corrected!

Checked the phonebook online...its CL-one, possibly short for Charles Land-One?!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

astrofluff wrote: »
    I stand corrected!

Checked the phonebook online...its CL-one, possibly short for Charles Land-One?!

Aww gawd its not going to be like a chain like Charlies in town is it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

yeah. CL-Two will be in Charlesland Court and CL-Three in the Fairways. Before you know it they'll have driven all the other Chineses in Charlesland out of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Ahhh!! And I've been calling it 'Aul-One'. CL-One! Thats not great. Prefer my version.

Advertisement