Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when are xmas exam results out?

Options
  • 11-12-2007 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

ronseal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭x keo21

i think its usually mid january

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Finished my exams on November 20th, got results on December 3rd. Admittedly they were part of my finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭xeroshero

Yep, middle of January. Usually about a week of so after we come back... Give or take....

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

any time between the first week in January and 2009... don't hold your breath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

It was early Febuary for most courses last year from what I remember. Its always nice having friends in DIT and TCD getting the results of the exams they do a whole month after us at the same time as us, really helps reaffirm one's belief in UCD's administration.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Somewhere along the line i remember seeing Feb 4th..... can't point you to where exactly I saw that. could have dreamt it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

one of the final stages in the exam process is the meeting of the exam boards (or some such title) which happens around the same times but varies from college to college. Someone in the SU might know when these meetings are (they always seemed to before) and as a rule of thumb Id add 5 working days to when ever these meetings are as the earliest possible date for results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

It said in the Observer a few weeks back that they're out on Feb 4th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Ronseal ay? Well if your that clever then you probably dont EVEN NEED TO DO THE F UCKING EXAMS YE LITTLE BOLLIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just what on earth go into me...

Mid January is the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

A spam thread, and now personal abuse. Consider yourself infracted, and the next offence will result in a ban.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lizzyvera

Admin are understaffed and overworked. It's not their fault. Though it IS annoying that you can't budget for repeats etc over xmas.

Advertisement