Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats better drumroe? or thomond?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Otacon wrote: »
    *Remembers noises from Mossin's room when French girl was around!*

Off Campus ftw!

Indeed......I seem to have vague memories of shenanigans with door handles, howls of despair, screaming, holes in bedroom doors (not the glory hole type), dirty looks, thievage of cigarettes (silly girl), thievage of other stuff and all round insanity :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

rmacm wrote: »
    Indeed......I seem to have vague memories of shenanigans with door handles, howls of despair, screaming, holes in bedroom doors (not the glory hole type), dirty looks, thievage of cigarettes (silly girl), thievage of other stuff and all round insanity :D

Not the same night Otacon is talking about Rory...
    But I remember the night you are speaking of.:rolleyes:
    Those were the good old days...

Misses living with old housemates

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Mossin wrote: »
    Misses living with old housemates

Indeed :(

Awaits Mossin to finish exams so we can go on huge piss up.

Also seconding living in College Court, just be sure to have money for heating oil!

Peteee wrote: »
    Indeed :(

Awaits Mossin to finish exams so we can go on huge piss up.

Also seconding living in College Court, just be sure to have money for heating oil!

Only one more week Petee...Just hold on!!
    Next Thursday is gonna be memorable, or forgettable or...Someone is probably gonna have to fill me in on what happened, on the following day

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Will there be hookers and coke (ca-cola of course)?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

cson wrote: »
    Will there be hookers and coke (ca-cola of course)?

What kind of a party would it be without coca-cola?

A bad party. Thats what.

Actually without Coca Cola, it's not a party. Merely a "gathering".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

A bad party. Thats what.

Actually without Coca Cola, it's not a party. Merely a "gathering".

what would my vodka be without Coke in it...disgusting and puke-invoking, that's what!!

You need the Coke...or 7up or Club Orange (not Fanta though), Finches would be better but I'll settle for Club

ninty9er wrote: »
    what would my vodka be without Coke in it...disgusting and puke-invoking, that's what!!

You need the Coke...or 7up or Club Orange (not Fanta though), Finches would be better but I'll settle for Club

Vodka with mixtures is for pussies :p it's best to drink it straight :)

Or snort it.

Apparently :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I've never stayed on campus, but this is my 3rd year in the same house in College Court, and I'm coming back to it again after co-op too.

I've been in Dromroe and it just seems so lifeless, so drab etc... Off campus is so much more homely and more relaxed. Like Otacon said there is more craic too.

*Remembers wall of Beer blocking Otacon's door*

img1183zs1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

kaimera wrote: »
    img1183zs1.jpg
    Did he have to drink his way out:D

cooperguy wrote: »
    Did he have to drink his way out:D

He wouldn't be able to. The boxes were full of empties......ah good times :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

kaimera wrote: »
    <image snip snip>

Lol! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

He wouldn't be able to. The boxes were full of empties......ah good times :)

...though I did help in making them empties beforehand. Who knew that would backfire!?

...though I did help in making them empties beforehand. Who knew that would backfire!?

What a load of bull!! You spent more time asleep and drinking *Bulmers* than helping to create our masterful walls of beer!!

What a load of bull!! You spent more time asleep and drinking *Bulmers* than helping to create our masterful walls of beer!!

How true......add to that downloading ****e cinema rips of films that probably weren't any good in the first place and lets not get started on the whole superman episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Mossin wrote:
    rmacm wrote:
    How true......add to that downloading ****e cinema rips of films that probably weren't any good in the first place and lets not get started on the whole superman episode.

Mr. Mod sir, Mr. Mod, they're ganging up on me! Please come to my aid!

Though in all likelyhood, you won't...

Mr. Mod sir, Mr. Mod, they're ganging up on me! Please come to my aid!

Though in all likelyhood, you won't...
    Truth hurts?

*Will Octacon escape from his beer room?, Will Rory ever sober up from his vodka snorting? And will Kaimera's advances to Bluedolphin come to anything when she finds out his real name? Find out on the next episode of "Away In UL"*

Copyrighted the idea for this! :p

• Advertisement

advances? :(

I'm just misunderstood

And will Kaimera's advances to Bluedolphin come to anything when she finds out his real name?

Advances?

What advances?

*looks around*

Have I missed something?

Damn I hate when this happens. :p

Advances?

What advances?

*looks around*

Have I missed something?

Damn I hate when this happens. :p

Oooh ooh I'm lost, where are my false teeth..
    Oh wait that would be Vuk, or Sceptre, ;)

Oooh ooh I'm lost
    Me too. :(

where are my false teeth..
    Oh wait that would be Vuk, or Sceptre, ;)

Lol :D

*Will Octacon escape from his beer room?, Will Rory ever sober up from his vodka snorting? And will Kaimera's advances to Bluedolphin come to anything when she finds out his real name? Find out on the next episode of "Away In UL"*

Copyrighted the idea for this! :p

I'm sober now.....this time tomorrow night I'll be on my way into the city to cure that little problem. Anyone any suggestions for what I should drink? I'll be starting with Guinness as usual but after that I'm open to trying something new Redbull + Vodka/Jager or Whiskey + Coke is getting a bit old.

I'm sober now.....this time tomorrow night I'll be on my way into the city to cure that little problem. Anyone any suggestions for what I should drink? I'll be starting with Guinness as usual but after that I'm open to trying something new Redbull + Vodka/Jager or Whiskey + Coke is getting a bit old.

And this has what to do with 'which is better - dromroe or thomond?'?

Although, if you scout around those places I'm sure you'll get plenty of suggestions :p

In the meanwhile, how about...

Blue Aftershock + Lime.

Try it.

And don't accept any other Aftershock if they don't have blue. There is no substitute. Especially not green. I speak from experience. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

ninty9er wrote: »
    You'd be extreeeeemly surprised at how quick they fill up...all the guys I know on campus have next years accomodation booked since October.

I was always glad to have an inside line to those places.. twas very handy. I did for my sins when I finished have to do a stint as the live in manager for Kilmurry for 3 months while they found a new manager

And this has what to do with 'which is better - dromroe or thomond?

Although, if you scout around those places I'm sure you'll get plenty of suggestions :p

Absolutely nothing as far as I know. I live in Dublin so it would be a bit impractical to go scouting around either of them for suggestions on what I should drink.

In the meanwhile, how about...

Blue Aftershock + Lime.

Try it.

And don't accept any other Aftershock if they don't have blue. There is no substitute. Especially not green. I speak from experience. :o

Suggestion and advice on avoiding the green stuff noted.....if I'm capable of doing so I'll report back on my experience when I get home tomorrow night. Would Aftershock be safe to snort I wonder.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Absolutely nothing as far as I know. I live in Dublin so it would be a bit impractical to go scouting around either of them for suggestions on what I should drink.

Suggestion and advice on avoiding the green stuff noted.....if I'm capable of doing so I'll report back on my experience when I get home tomorrow night. Would Aftershock be safe to snort I wonder.....

don't vodka, red bull + blue aftershock...you won't remember a thing:D:D as good as a night spent asleep at home with all the fun of being out and about

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

beeer time :D:D:D

Advertisement